Saturday 17 October 2015

Ok, here we go!

Hello everyone!

So, my first post here. It's so exciting, isn't it?
But, to be completely honest, I have no idea what this blog is gonna be about. At least, I should already know that. For now, I know that this blog will not have, hmmm let's say "theme". I will be post about anything - my thoughts, my interests, let's say my everyday reality.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, some facts about me: I love music - and as I'm a music lover, I listen to everything ( literally! ), but also I do have my favourite, like jazz, because "it's all about jazz". :)
I like traveling too, foreign languages ( that's why I study Spanish ). I would describe myself as a talkative, curious and a little bit sarcastic person. So that's enough about me.

I think that's all for now.

Vamos a comenzar! So let's get started! :)

so powerful and timeless song

No comments:

Post a Comment