Thursday 10 December 2015

two things

First thing.


I really don't like, even if I don't care at all ( I really don't), when people act friendly and then talk shit about me behind my back. People who aren't honest (even if they say that they are) with you up front. Or people who pretend to be your friends and then talk shit about you. I mean, why? What is your problem? Why are you doing this? Is it really that hard to say it to someone's face? Is it my life that interesting for you? Believe me, it's better to tell something in someone's face than to hear that from the other person. (especially from the completely stranger).

And also, there is no worse feeling in the wolrd than finding out you have been lied to. Actually, the worst feeling is being lied to by someone you trust. 


Second thing.

If you have to struggle with some problems, why can't you be upset? Because people say that? You can't put a smile on your face and make yourself that you're happy, even if you really want that. Sometimes things just happen and you can't do anything to avoid some of them (especially bad ones). It's something normal that you will not be smiling when you have to struggle with some problems. But yeah, some of us doesn't understand that at all.That's madness. Sometimes even your friends ( which it's pretty horryfying) don't understand that you are upset. YOU HAVE TO BE HAPPY. No matter what. If they are super happy, you have to be happy with them, no matter what. But, let me tell you one thing. I don't have to. And if your friends don't understand or don't want to understand that and they are starting to , well, it's something wrong.


Some of you can think "Oh God, what is it about? What's her problem? It seems that she has nothing interesting to write, she just complains about some things." Well, for me, these little things are pretty important. Everybody has different priorities in their life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment