Monday 4 January 2016

the "new year, new me" thing

Every year we have the same story with the new year 's resolutions . " This year , I change everything about me!" I think New Year’s resolutions are bullshit. 

I’m sick to death and beyond of hearing people about how this year is their year.  "New year,new me!" When they steady been saying the same thing for the last 5 years. Like seriously. Less talking, more doing. I mean okay, sometimes people are actually serious about it and they go on to do great things throughout the year, (  I’m sure there are  people who have had great success with that, but they’re like unicorns. I’ve never seen one ) but the majority are just full of lies, filling themselves up on false pretence that this year is gonna be splendid and wonderful compared to last.
So please, stop talking and just make it happen! When you make it happen, it’ll be evident that 2016 was your year.
Happy 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment