Monday 17 October 2016

autumn is here

Yes, I'm back!

And I just wanted to "finally" get my blog up. As always, I'm going to throw on here whatever I find interesting, or drive me crazy.

So, summer is finally over. In case you hadn't already guessed from the greyer sky, colder weather, autumn is here. The temperature have definitely dropped in the last few weeks and it is getting darker too. But,  the only thing I don’t like about this time of the year is the fact we have shorter days. I don’t get the seasonal depression like some do but just prefer the lengthier, brighter days. 
Here are some things I love about autumn that I’m really looking forward to: 

hot chocolate
cosy socks
autumn leaves
scarves and boots
apple goodies
pumpkin goodies
no more pesky bugs (what can I say, mosquitos love me)
and many other things


And how do you feel about autumn?


P.S.: This is my first post back. (And yes, I've missed you too).

No comments:

Post a Comment