Tuesday 1 November 2016

rainy days

Today I woke up and the sky was grey. I opened the window and the air was cold and foggy.
And, to be honest, I fully expected to feel grumpy. I thought I’d want to retreat back beneath my covers before unwillingly forcing myself to put my feet on the floor and begin my day.
But the strange thing is, none of these things actually happened. In fact, I sprang right out of bed. I looked right out the window and breathed in the cold air.
To be honest, I like it when I don't have to go anywhere, can stay home. Curl up with a book. Otherwise, I hate it. Hate driving in it, hate walking with an umbrella. And I love it when it rains at night, it's soothing.
Today is rainy, but I'm not complaining . Why? Because I don't have to go out. Rainy days the best for reading books, listening to music, sipping coffee, taking naps, watching movies, crocheting, and whatever you love to do on rainy days. 
Anyway, they are the BEST sleeping days. I like to spend mine cuddled up on the sofa with tons of blankets reading books or watching movies.



No comments:

Post a Comment