Wednesday 1 June 2016

traveling

I am sure most of us love to travel. Traveling is one of the most incredible things of life. It's to get out of the daily habits, to go and see other part of the world, other sides of life experience. Travelling is just about enjoying the very moment, not thinking about the past and future.
And what does traveling mean to me?
Hmm... Freedom - the freedom to explore, to learn, to discover and experience the unknown. That's what traveling means to me. And it’s a really good way to meet new people!
And I really enjoy learning about the various cultures, on how they do things and what is important to them. I am big on observing (so I can learn) and also participating (so that I can really feel the experience). Also, by meeting other cultures I think we become more understanding, which leads you to being a better person.
As long as you are traveling, you are learning. There is no way to escape it.

No comments:

Post a Comment