Tuesday 31 May 2016

failing

Failing sounds so scary, right?
It seems that sometimes people are afraid of failure because they assume that failure shows something is wrong with you. Honestly, it doesn’t mean anything is wrong with you. It's not a disaster or something like that.
The truth is, everyone has failed. Because failing is a part of life. And life is all about taking risks. Without trying we never have a shot at succeeding.
People are not perfect. And don’t give up even you fall down. Failure always leads towards success. Because after failing once people try hard to win.
Although this is true and we all must face failure with sucess, it is very frustrating at times knowing that you are given restrictions that most others don’t face due to circumstances you have no control over. 
I strongly believe that success happens through learning. I have failed in many ways and I'm still focussed on the future. And the reason I am who I am now is because of my past failures ( and my future ones). The fact is success has no value if its opposite is not recognised.
Expecting is based on preparation. Accepting is after action. Plan well, and act on it. If success, you got experience; if fail, you still got experience. Just don’t give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment