Sunday 29 May 2016

Sunday

Sunday, Sunday.
Yesterday (actually by chance) I found a live stream of BGT. It was the tenth series of Britain's Got Talent! Incredible!
Britain's Got Talent live final saw 12 contestants battle it out for a chance to perform for royalty at the 2016 Royal Variety Performance.
Anyway,what I saw during that show, I mean, WOW. Absolutely stunnig!

The tenth Britain's Got Talent competition won a magician ( for the first time!).
And here you have his first audition:
But!
I was absolutely thrilled by Wayne Woodward’s stunning performance on the BGT final.
After watching BGT, I found his earlier performances and he is amazing.
If there’s one thing I love about Wayne, aside from the fact that he’s a brilliant singer, it’s his cheeky chappy personality. He’s got such an infection personality – he’s naturally funny, very charismatic, very talkative… they’re all good boxes to check as a performer.

Here you have his performance from semi-final:

No comments:

Post a Comment