Friday 27 May 2016

making mistakes

Have you ever regretted doing or not doing something? 
You might regret it because you didn’t want to take any risks. Well, the truth is that majority people take a risk every day. Yes, some make mistakes, but who cares? Some can usually take that mistake and brush it aside or learn from it. Then others take the risk again without making mistakes the next time. 
Because everybody makes mistakes (but only the wise learn from them). Although I regret some mistakes I have made, now I perfectly know that if I didn’t make them, I wouldn’t have learned from them. Life is full of unexpected events that cannot be predicted. And there is nothing wrong with making a mistake. We are only human. 
Making mistakes is not always bad. When we make a mistake, we think all the outcomes are going to be terrible. Some time ago, I used to be that way; I regretted of every (bad) decision and every mistake I made. I just stayed sit waiting for the daunting consequences to come knowing that all they will bring until I started to look things differently. I decided take the most of everything, also of making mistakes. I realized that every mistake helped me to not repeat the same mistake. Not only my experience, but also others’ experiences agree that making mistakes is a great way to learn.
Each day life sends you chances to learn, grow and step into your best. 
So embrace failures, mistakes, screw ups because they not only make us uniquely who we are, but also teach us powerful lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment